USA: Cott Corp predicts 2001 earnings growth of over 30%
Soft drink giant, Cott Corporation, has recently announced performance expectations for 2001 and according to CEO Frank E Weise, Cott has a very bright future indeed. Cott expects earnings to grow between 30%-35% with shares hitting US$0.49 to US$0.51 each. The margin increase is attributed to increased volume, favourable mix, manufacturing efficiencies and cost cutting schemes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign