USA: Cott Corp predicts 2001 earnings growth of over 30%
Soft drink giant, Cott Corporation, has recently announced performance expectations for 2001 and according to CEO Frank E Weise, Cott has a very bright future indeed. Cott expects earnings to grow between 30%-35% with shares hitting US$0.49 to US$0.51 each. The margin increase is attributed to increased volume, favourable mix, manufacturing efficiencies and cost cutting schemes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018