USA: Cott Corp predicts 2001 earnings growth of over 30%
Soft drink giant, Cott Corporation, has recently announced performance expectations for 2001 and according to CEO Frank E Weise, Cott has a very bright future indeed. Cott expects earnings to grow between 30%-35% with shares hitting US$0.49 to US$0.51 each. The margin increase is attributed to increased volume, favourable mix, manufacturing efficiencies and cost cutting schemes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research