USA: Cott Corp predicts 2001 earnings growth of over 30%
Soft drink giant, Cott Corporation, has recently announced performance expectations for 2001 and according to CEO Frank E Weise, Cott has a very bright future indeed. Cott expects earnings to grow between 30%-35% with shares hitting US$0.49 to US$0.51 each. The margin increase is attributed to increased volume, favourable mix, manufacturing efficiencies and cost cutting schemes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- Remy Martin introduces tamper-proof bottle - video