USA: Cott Corp predicts 2001 earnings growth of over 30%
Soft drink giant, Cott Corporation, has recently announced performance expectations for 2001 and according to CEO Frank E Weise, Cott has a very bright future indeed. Cott expects earnings to grow between 30%-35% with shares hitting US$0.49 to US$0.51 each. The margin increase is attributed to increased volume, favourable mix, manufacturing efficiencies and cost cutting schemes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends