Product Launch - UK: Cott Beverages' EQ8 Energy
Click through to view Cott Beverages' EQ8 Energy
Cott Beverages' EQ8 Energy
Category - Soft drinks, energy
Available - From 11 November
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - GBP1.49 (US$2.37) per 25cl can
Distribution - Cott Beverages
EQ8 contains low-GI (Glycaemic Index) fruit sugars, ginseng, guarana and L-carnitine. The range is available in two variants - Cranberry & Apple, and Orange & Passion Fruit.
This month, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd revisits the energy drinks category to see what has been going on in the evolution of what has been the soft drinks industry's star performer in recent years...
Skinny Nutritional Corp has signed a manufacturing and distribution agreement with Cott Corp's Cliffstar subsidiary....
Higher interest charges and the cost of PET resin have caused Cott Corp to report a drop in full-year profits, despite strong sales....
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts