Product Launch - UK: Cott Beverages' Emerge Sport Tropical Berry
Click through to view Cott Beverages' Emerge Sport Tropical Berry
Cott Beverages' Emerge Sport Tropical Berry
Category - Soft drinks, energy, flavoured
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade, Asda, Tesco, Co-op
Price - SRP of GBP0.50 (US$0.80) per 50cl PET bottle with sports cap
Emerge Sport Tropical Berry is Cott Beverages' third flavour in its sports drink line, joining orange and mixed berry.
Cott Beverages, the UK subsidiary of Cott Corp, will promote the drink in university campuses this summer, along with Emerge’s Juiced, Stimulation and Glucose lines.
“2012 promises to be a really exciting year for us with a number of new product developments underway,” said Emerge brand manager Barry Goode. “Our marketing strategy over the next 12 months is concise, fun and in keeping with our target audience.”
Last month, Cott Beverages bought troubled Scottish drinks-maker Sangs.
This report offers insight on private label beverage production, quantifies the private label market, sheds light on issues related to contract packing and discusses the trends affecting the private l...
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down