UK: Cott Beverage unveils new Emerge energy drink push
Cott is giving its Emerge brand a major push
Cott Beverages has announced details of the "biggest-ever" marketing push for its energy drink brand Emerge.
Under the tagline 'Sorts You Right Out', the campaign will include TV, film and experiential marketing elements, the UK subsidiary of Cott Corp said today (13 June). The highlight of the campaign, kicking off this month, will be a tie-up with the Warner Bros sci-fi monster movie Pacific Rim.
Emerge will also appear as sponsor for Channel 4’s 4Music Network, which includes the likes of Kiss, Kerrang and Smash Hits.
Among the other activities, the brand will also continue to feature at the Ultimate Street Car festival as well as joining forces with the sports website Teamer to find the ‘Emerge Sports Team of the year’.
Calli O’Brien, Emerge's brand manager, said she hopes the activity will help the brand reach "millions of new customers".
The company did not disclose total spend on the campaign.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015