US: Cost-cutting helps Coors in fourth quarter
US brewer, Adolph Coors Co, reported a 33% rise in fourth quarter net income from US$12 million to $15.9m. The performance was bolstered by cost-cutting programmes as revenues in the same period declined by 4.1% from $582.1m to $558.4m. Volumes were also down, from 5.5m barrels to 5.3m barrels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup