US: Cosentino Signature Wines appoints CFO
Cosentino Signature Wines has appointed a new chief financial officer.
The California wine company said today (28 February) that Joseph W. Andreski would assume the position with immediate effect.
Andreski was previously senior vice president and CFO with Foster's Wine Estates America in California. Following the acquisition of Beringer Blass Wines, Andreski led the integration team.
Prior to Foster's, Andreski held a variety of positions at Southcorp USA, including senior vice president and CFO of Southcorp Wines/The Americas.
Earlier this year, Cosentino forecast a strong fourth-quarter to help full-year sales marginally exceed expectations. The company is scheduled to post its full-year figures next month.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts