US: Cosentino Signature Wines appoints CFO
Cosentino Signature Wines has appointed a new chief financial officer.
The California wine company said today (28 February) that Joseph W. Andreski would assume the position with immediate effect.
Andreski was previously senior vice president and CFO with Foster's Wine Estates America in California. Following the acquisition of Beringer Blass Wines, Andreski led the integration team.
Prior to Foster's, Andreski held a variety of positions at Southcorp USA, including senior vice president and CFO of Southcorp Wines/The Americas.
Earlier this year, Cosentino forecast a strong fourth-quarter to help full-year sales marginally exceed expectations. The company is scheduled to post its full-year figures next month.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends