UK/US: Cosentino Signature posts improved first half
Cosentino Signature Wines, the AIM-listed Napa Valley wine company, has issued an upbeat trading statement for the first half of the year. The company reported that sales in the first half of the year had risen by 62% to the highest level recorded at the half-year stage in the company's 15-year history.
Cosentino said it had seen "a strong improvement in trading and operations" following the change in management in early February. Retail sales had continued their strong performance with a year-on-year increase of 24%, the company further stated.
The company also reported that membership of the Cosentino Wine Club had risen to 5,919 from 4,571 in 2006.
"The encouraging trading coupled with the successful re-financing of the company, which was completed at the EGM held last week, gives the board confidence for a satisfactory result for the full year," the company said.
Cosentino is scheduled to publish its interim results for the six months to the end of June in September.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research