UK: Cosentino agrees loan terms with directors
Cosentino Signature Wines has agreed the terms of subordinated loans totalling US$1m from company directors Larry Soldinger and Michael Forman.
The two directors have agreed to offer the loans to provide financing over the next two months, while talks on refinancing continue.
Soldinger has advanced an amount of $350,000 and undertaken to advance a further $250,000 by the end of this year, while Michael Forman has advanced $400,000.
The directors of Cosentino, aside from Soldinger and Forman, said that the terms of each loan are fair and reasonable so far as the company's shareholders are concerned.
Last week (22 November), just-drinks reported that, despite the strong performance of the Cosentino brand, the AIM-listed company was experiencing weaknesses at the wholesale level and rising debts.
Cosentino Signature Wines has posted a massive loss for last year....
Cosentino Signature Wines has secured further backing to finance its debts....
The chief executive of Cosentino Signature Wines has resigned from the company as a condition for the California-based wine group securing a US$3m loan....
Cosentino Signature Wines has been granted a stay of execution on its debt facility....
Cosentino Signature Wines has warned that operating losses for 2006 will come in slightly higher than expected....
The financial problems at Cosentino Signature Wines have led to a key executive leaving the company....
Ailing Californian wine group Cosentino Signature Wines has secured a further two months of debt finance, the company said today (11 December)....
Californian wine producer Cosentino Signature Wines has issued a downbeat trading update with warnings on low wholesale sales and rising debts....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory