Product Launch - UK: COS Brands' Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider
Click through to view COS Brands' Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider
COS Brands' Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider
Category - Cider, 4.5% abv
Available - From May
Location - UK, in on-trade (M&B, Spirit, Intertain, Greene King, Enterprise and Punch) and off-trade in major national and regional wholesalers
Price - Not specified, available in 50cl bottles
Distribution - COS Brands
The UK distribution and marketing unit of Kopparberg Breweries, COS Brands, has lined up the launch of a new apple cider in the UK.
Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider, replaces the current Kopparberg Apple Cider available in the country, is the result of “our biggest NPD investment to date”, the company said late last week.
The launch will be supported through a multi-media marketing push including TV, online, outdoor and social media as part of a GBP10m (US$16m) investment in the Kopparberg brand in 2012.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends