Product Launch - UK: COS Brands' Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider
Click through to view COS Brands' Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider
COS Brands' Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider
Category - Cider, 4.5% abv
Available - From May
Location - UK, in on-trade (M&B, Spirit, Intertain, Greene King, Enterprise and Punch) and off-trade in major national and regional wholesalers
Price - Not specified, available in 50cl bottles
Distribution - COS Brands
The UK distribution and marketing unit of Kopparberg Breweries, COS Brands, has lined up the launch of a new apple cider in the UK.
Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider, replaces the current Kopparberg Apple Cider available in the country, is the result of “our biggest NPD investment to date”, the company said late last week.
The launch will be supported through a multi-media marketing push including TV, online, outdoor and social media as part of a GBP10m (US$16m) investment in the Kopparberg brand in 2012.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research