Product Launch - UK: COS Brands' Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider
Click through to view COS Brands' Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider
COS Brands' Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider
Category - Cider, 4.5% abv
Available - From May
Location - UK, in on-trade (M&B, Spirit, Intertain, Greene King, Enterprise and Punch) and off-trade in major national and regional wholesalers
Price - Not specified, available in 50cl bottles
Distribution - COS Brands
The UK distribution and marketing unit of Kopparberg Breweries, COS Brands, has lined up the launch of a new apple cider in the UK.
Kopparberg Naked Apple Cider, replaces the current Kopparberg Apple Cider available in the country, is the result of “our biggest NPD investment to date”, the company said late last week.
The launch will be supported through a multi-media marketing push including TV, online, outdoor and social media as part of a GBP10m (US$16m) investment in the Kopparberg brand in 2012.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat