AUSTRALIA: Corporate collapse shakes Oz drinks industry
The fallout from the Australia's largest corporate collapse is beginning to impact on the drinks industry. On Monday Foster's lost a director because of the collapse of HIH Insurance last month. And by Thursday De Bortoli Wines, the country's second largest privately owned wine maker, revealed that the collapse will cost it about A$6m (US$3m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review