MEXICO: Corona's Indian Launch To Mirror Chinese Success
Linares Fernando told the Indian press that annual Chinese sales are approaching 1m cases.
This year Corona will be launched in retail outlets in New Delhi, while being rolled out in hotels and pubs in Maharashtra, Bangalore, Calcutta and the capital this month and by December in Goa, Chennai and Hyderabad. At present, India's beer market has been estimated at about 72m cases, growing at 8-10% per annum.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts