USA: Corona Rings in Sales With Holiday Promotion
The Gambrinus Company wishes dealers a Feliz Navidad this holiday season with its longstanding "O' Tannenpalm" promotion for Corona Extra and Corona Light beer. Participating dealers will stuff their stockings full of profits by displaying Corona's palm trees decorated with colored lights and beach backdrops. "Imported beers are popular with consumers during the holidays," said Don Mann, Modelo Products Director for The Gambrinus Company. "Corona Extra and Corona Light are continuing their strong growth as market leaders in their respective segments, and we're expecting record sales this holiday season." Retailers can brighten up the holiday with colorful point-of-purchase displays, including standees with twinkling lights and battery packs, 25-foot strings of giant Corona Christmas ornaments, case wraps and table tents. Back by popular demand, the holiday promotion will be supported by "O' Tannenpalm" television commercials on major broadcast and cable. The Gambrinus Company imports Modelo's Corona Extra, Corona Light, Coronita Extra, Modelo Especial, Negra Modelo and Pacifico Clara beers to 25 eastern states, the District of Columbia and the Caribbean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk