USA: Corona Rings in Sales With Holiday Promotion
The Gambrinus Company wishes dealers a Feliz Navidad this holiday season with its longstanding "O' Tannenpalm" promotion for Corona Extra and Corona Light beer. Participating dealers will stuff their stockings full of profits by displaying Corona's palm trees decorated with colored lights and beach backdrops. "Imported beers are popular with consumers during the holidays," said Don Mann, Modelo Products Director for The Gambrinus Company. "Corona Extra and Corona Light are continuing their strong growth as market leaders in their respective segments, and we're expecting record sales this holiday season." Retailers can brighten up the holiday with colorful point-of-purchase displays, including standees with twinkling lights and battery packs, 25-foot strings of giant Corona Christmas ornaments, case wraps and table tents. Back by popular demand, the holiday promotion will be supported by "O' Tannenpalm" television commercials on major broadcast and cable. The Gambrinus Company imports Modelo's Corona Extra, Corona Light, Coronita Extra, Modelo Especial, Negra Modelo and Pacifico Clara beers to 25 eastern states, the District of Columbia and the Caribbean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends