USA: Corona Rings in Sales With Holiday Promotion
The Gambrinus Company wishes dealers a Feliz Navidad this holiday season with its longstanding "O' Tannenpalm" promotion for Corona Extra and Corona Light beer. Participating dealers will stuff their stockings full of profits by displaying Corona's palm trees decorated with colored lights and beach backdrops. "Imported beers are popular with consumers during the holidays," said Don Mann, Modelo Products Director for The Gambrinus Company. "Corona Extra and Corona Light are continuing their strong growth as market leaders in their respective segments, and we're expecting record sales this holiday season." Retailers can brighten up the holiday with colorful point-of-purchase displays, including standees with twinkling lights and battery packs, 25-foot strings of giant Corona Christmas ornaments, case wraps and table tents. Back by popular demand, the holiday promotion will be supported by "O' Tannenpalm" television commercials on major broadcast and cable. The Gambrinus Company imports Modelo's Corona Extra, Corona Light, Coronita Extra, Modelo Especial, Negra Modelo and Pacifico Clara beers to 25 eastern states, the District of Columbia and the Caribbean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report