USA: Corona Rings in Sales With Holiday Promotion
The Gambrinus Company wishes dealers a Feliz Navidad this holiday season with its longstanding "O' Tannenpalm" promotion for Corona Extra and Corona Light beer. Participating dealers will stuff their stockings full of profits by displaying Corona's palm trees decorated with colored lights and beach backdrops. "Imported beers are popular with consumers during the holidays," said Don Mann, Modelo Products Director for The Gambrinus Company. "Corona Extra and Corona Light are continuing their strong growth as market leaders in their respective segments, and we're expecting record sales this holiday season." Retailers can brighten up the holiday with colorful point-of-purchase displays, including standees with twinkling lights and battery packs, 25-foot strings of giant Corona Christmas ornaments, case wraps and table tents. Back by popular demand, the holiday promotion will be supported by "O' Tannenpalm" television commercials on major broadcast and cable. The Gambrinus Company imports Modelo's Corona Extra, Corona Light, Coronita Extra, Modelo Especial, Negra Modelo and Pacifico Clara beers to 25 eastern states, the District of Columbia and the Caribbean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends