US: Corona Extra to sponsor Marc Anthony tour
The light lager brand is linking-up with Marc Anthony for the US leg of his tour
Corona Extra has been revealed as the official beer sponsor of the US leg of musician Marc Anthony's world tour.
The Anheuser-Busch InBev-owned brand's link-up will include pouring rights and pre-concert TV spots at each venue on the nine-date tour, which starts on 23 August in Miami. Two-time Grammy, and three-time Latin Grammy, award winner Anthony, also an actor and producer has sold around 12m albums worldwide.
“Marc Anthony’s popularity and resonance with Latin music fans in particular and Hispanic consumers overall, makes his US tour a perfect fit for Corona,” said Daniel Kinghorn, senior manager of national sponsorships for Crown Imports, Corona’s US importer.
Crown Imports is now wholly-owned by Constellation Brands, in the wake of Anheuser-Busch InBev's US$20.1bn acquistion of Grupo Modelo in June.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' management briefing for January, Euromonitor takes a look at what the year ahead has in store for the global brewing industry....
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
Anheuser-Busch InBev Germany’s strategic direction is mainly in line with the international parent company and the company does not have a lot of room for self-governance. Partial autonomy is granted,...
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
After the Denver Broncos were comprehensibly beaten by the Seattle Seahawks 43-8 in yesterday's Super Bowl, some suggested the team needn't have shown up. Could the same have applied to advertisers? ...
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014