US: Corona Extra to sponsor Marc Anthony tour
The light lager brand is linking-up with Marc Anthony for the US leg of his tour
Corona Extra has been revealed as the official beer sponsor of the US leg of musician Marc Anthony's world tour.
The Anheuser-Busch InBev-owned brand's link-up will include pouring rights and pre-concert TV spots at each venue on the nine-date tour, which starts on 23 August in Miami. Two-time Grammy, and three-time Latin Grammy, award winner Anthony, also an actor and producer has sold around 12m albums worldwide.
“Marc Anthony’s popularity and resonance with Latin music fans in particular and Hispanic consumers overall, makes his US tour a perfect fit for Corona,” said Daniel Kinghorn, senior manager of national sponsorships for Crown Imports, Corona’s US importer.
Crown Imports is now wholly-owned by Constellation Brands, in the wake of Anheuser-Busch InBev's US$20.1bn acquistion of Grupo Modelo in June.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' management briefing for January, Euromonitor takes a look at what the year ahead has in store for the global brewing industry....
The world’s second largest wine producer, Constellation Brands transformed its alcoholic drinks operations with the acquisition of Modelo’s US beer business in 2013. This profile considers strategies ...
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
Anheuser-Busch InBev Germany’s strategic direction is mainly in line with the international parent company and the company does not have a lot of room for self-governance. Partial autonomy is granted,...
After the Denver Broncos were comprehensibly beaten by the Seattle Seahawks 43-8 in yesterday's Super Bowl, some suggested the team needn't have shown up. Could the same have applied to advertisers? ...
Alcoholic Drinks in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research