UK: Corona Extra hosts week of promotions
Corona Extra is embarking on a promotional campaign, with more than 100 bars across London as part of "Corona Week".
Following the launch of the campaign in other European cities, the week-long series of promotions and events is launching on 21 July to coincide with a GBP1m (US$2m) national campaign currently running.
Corona Extra stockists will be supported by POS and bespoke initiatives at each participating venue. There will also be main billed daily events at large venues across London, hosting activities.
Angel Garcia Gomez, head of Corona Extra in the UK, said: "This is our most ambitious Corona Extra party week yet and we have created a great week of events for London. A lot of thought and planning has gone into this and we are delighted to be working with so many top outlets across the city."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push