UK: Cork Federation launches marketing push
The European Cork Federation (CE Liege) is launching a long-term publicity campaign for the closure as controversy surrounding wine closures continues, including the launch of a magazine and the creation of a website. CE Liege is the international body that represents the interests of cork producers and manufactures of cork products worldwide. In a statement the federation said: "While the activities of CE Liege may not be widely known, because cork is such an indispensable and complex material CE Liege has decided to mount an information campaign in the European countries that produce and use cork as in countries of the New World."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends