UK: Cork Federation launches marketing push
The European Cork Federation (CE Liege) is launching a long-term publicity campaign for the closure as controversy surrounding wine closures continues, including the launch of a magazine and the creation of a website. CE Liege is the international body that represents the interests of cork producers and manufactures of cork products worldwide. In a statement the federation said: "While the activities of CE Liege may not be widely known, because cork is such an indispensable and complex material CE Liege has decided to mount an information campaign in the European countries that produce and use cork as in countries of the New World."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite