SPAIN: Cordorniu buys land in California
Spanish cava and premium wine producer, Codorniu has completed the purchase of 74 hectares of vineyards in Foss Valley situated in Napa Valley, California, for a sum of € 7.42m. Codorniu, controlled by the Raventos Family, already owns 425 hectares in California situated in Napa Carneros (141 hectares), Sonoma Coast (120 hectares) and Alexander Valley (164 hectares)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads