NEW ZEALAND: Corbans Wines Limited - Success at Liquorland Top 100
Corbans Wines Limited has collected 17 medals at the Liquorland Top 100. Three of Corbans medal-winning wines have also been incorporated into the Liquorland Top 100. The Liquorland Top 100, compiled from medal winners, represents the highest quality and best value for money wines available in New Zealand. These wines are available at Liquorland stories throughout New Zealand.Corbans success comes after last month winning the Chardonnay Trophy at the International Wine Challenge in London for its Corbans Cottage Block Marlborough Chardonnay 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits