US: Coors unveils 2006 advertising, Keystone Light returns
Coors Brewing Company has unveiled its latest advertising.
The US brewer revealed the creative for Coors Light, Coors Banquet, Keystone Light and Molson Canadian at the annual Coors distributor convention in Houston yesterday (28 March).
"The new Coors Light advertising campaign continues to ride the success of the popular Silver Bullet Train," the company said. "The latest spots will bring the train to even more engaging and surprising locations in 2006. The series will reinforce that no matter what the occasion, Coors Light always delivers the ultimate in cold refreshment."
Keystone Light returns to television advertising this year with two national spots.
"The essence of Coors Light marketing is delivering on the promise of Rocky Mountain cold refreshment to our consumers on every occasion," said Andy England, chief marketing officer for Coors Brewing Company. "In everything we do this year, we will invite beer drinkers to immerse themselves in the unique cold taste of Coors Light."
The television spots will be complemented by a full marketing mix of promotions, radio, print, interactive and outdoor advertising.
Molson Coors is more likely than not to keep hold of its Brazilian operations because of the huge potential of the market there, an analyst has said. This is despite a run of poor results from the com...
Molson is to start production of Coors' Blue Moon beer for the US market from its Montreal brewery....
First quarter losses announced last week by Molson Coors are wider than originally reported, according to a recent filing....
Molson Coors Brewing Company disappointed investors yesterday by reporting a net loss for the first quarter of 2005. The company said that it had achieved higher consolidated net sales and sales volum...
Molson Coors Brewing Company said yesterday that Daniel J. O'Neill, Vice-chairman, synergies and integration and formerly president and CEO of Molson Inc, has chosen to leave the company May 31 of thi...
Heineken has its eyes on possible acquisitions in Latin America, according to the company's CEO....
Molson Canada has announced it has acquired Ontario microbrewery Creemore Springs Brewery Ltd. Established in 1987, the brewery in Creemore, Ontario, 120 kilometres northwest of Toronto, employs 50 pe...
Peter M. R. Kendall, chief executive officer of Coors Brewers Limited, the European business unit of Molson Coors Brewing Company, will retire from his post on 1 May....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research