UK: Coors to launch three "speciality" beers
Coors Brewers is planning to launch three "speciality" beers into the UK on-trade.
Zatec, which has an abv of 4.6%, and Palm, a 5.4% ale will be available on draught and in 330ml bottles.
Grolsch Weizen, at 5.3% abv, will be available on draught and in the iconic Grolsch 450ml swingtop bottle.
Coors brews Grolsch under licence for the Dutch brewer but the wheat beer will be imported into the UK from Holland.
Coors Brewers officials could not be reached for comment as just-drinks went to press.
Shares in the Dutch brewer Royal Grolsh NV have been downgraded to 'sell' from 'hold' by Gilissen Research....
Miller Brewing Company has announced that its Hispanic agency of record for its Miller Lite brand will be Lopez Negrete....
Coors Brewing Company, the US subsidiary of Molson Coors Brewing Company has announced that it has accepted and purchased US$625m aggregate principal amount of its 6.375% Senior Notes due 2012 that we...
US investment bank Goldman Sachs has warned that top brewers in the US will be facing tough conditions for the foreseeable future....
Foster's Group and Miller Brewing Company plan to enter into a ten-year license-brewing partnership for Foster's in the US....
Molson Coors has promoted one of its senior financial managers to vice president of global investor relations....
Molson Coors has had its share coverage raised....
Molson Coors is looking to raise US$500m from a convertible senior note offer....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research