USA: Coors Signs Letter of Intent to Import, Market, Sell and Distribute Molson Brands in U.S.
Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: RKY) today announced that the company has signed a letter of intent with Montreal, Canada-based brewer Molson Inc. to form a joint venture to import, market, sell and distribute Molson's brands of beer in the U.S. Coors also has reached agreements in principle with Molson on a contract brewing arrangement and amendments to their existing Coors Canada partnership.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch