US: Coors seeks US beer boss
The US's third largest brewer Adolph Coors Co is hunting for a boss for its US beer business. The position has been run by the company's president and CEO Leo Kiely since it was created in 2002.
Dow Jones newswire quoted spokeswoman Laura Sankey as saying that the company wants to fill the position by the end of the year and is looking both in and outside the brewer.
Sankey said the hope was that by filing it Coors would be able to allow Kiely to focus on the strategic direction of the company.
Brewing group Molson Coors Brewing Company has announced that its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Molson Coors Capital Finance ULC has completed two senior note private placements, one in the US and ...
According to a regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the audit committee of brewer Molson Coors Brewing Co. is investigating a complaint sparked by the merger in February of A...
Heineken is set to lose a distributor in Mexico....
The Molson Coors merger is under a fresh attack from a disgruntled shareholder, who is claiming that the two companies issued "false" and "misleading" facts in the run up to asking for shareholder app...
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015