US: Coors releases low-carb Aspen Edge
Coors Brewing Company has launched Aspen Edge, its low-carb light lager, on the US market. The US operating subsidiary of Adolph Coors Company today announced that Aspen Edge is now available in Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maryland, Virginia, Maine, and Texas.
A nationwide expansion is planned by the end of summer this year. Aspen Edge will be available in 6- and 12-pack bottles at on- and off-premise outlets.
The launch is supported by a full media campaign, including a mix of television, outdoor, radio, print and sponsorships, depending upon the market. In addition, a full line-up of point-of-sale and merchandise will enhance product visibility throughout the year.
Aspen Edge contains 2.6 grams of carbohydrate and 94 calories.
Brewing group Molson Coors Brewing Company has announced that its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Molson Coors Capital Finance ULC has completed two senior note private placements, one in the US and ...
According to a regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the audit committee of brewer Molson Coors Brewing Co. is investigating a complaint sparked by the merger in February of A...
Heineken is set to lose a distributor in Mexico....
The Molson Coors merger is under a fresh attack from a disgruntled shareholder, who is claiming that the two companies issued "false" and "misleading" facts in the run up to asking for shareholder app...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory