US: Coors relaunches Zima malt range in US
Coors Brewing Co. has revamped its Zima malt beverage portfolio in the US.
The US arm of Molson Coors said yesterday (27 February) that it has created three citrus-based flavours - Zima Citrus, Zima Tangerine and Zima Pineapple Citrus - which will be available nationwide from the middle of this month.
The flavours are "lighter in carbonation and alcohol content, making them more drinkable and lower in calories than the old formula", the company said. The three variants are 5% abv and will be available in six-pack 12-oz. bottles and individual 22-oz. bottles.
Lee Dolan, vice president of marketing for Coors, said: "Our research shows that the flavoured malt beverage consumer is looking for something that's refreshing and drinkable. These consumers enjoy trying new and different things, and Zima's new citrus-based flavours and packaging are unique to the category."
Anti-social behaviour linked to alcohol abuse has once again grabbed the headlines in the UK. But Chris Losh believes that while the industry has made great strides with regard to social responsibilit...
The global market for premium beer is set for further strong growth over the coming six years, according to a recent report published by just-drinks, but there will be marked variations in the growth ...
The authorities in Russia have postponed the deadline for their alcohol data system once again, according to local reports....
The chief legal officers from 29 states have united to condemn alcoholic energy drinks....
Vinmonopolet has seen the poor summer weather affect sales in July....
The California State Board of Equalization (BOE), under the leadership of State Controller John Chiang, has set in motion a rulemaking procedure which would tax RTDs as distilled spirits rather than a...
A police chief has called for the legal drinking age to be raised due to a prevalence of anti-social behaviour and violence among teenage drinkers across the UK....
Finland's brewing and soft drinks industry federation has warned the Government that plans for a significant hike in taxes on beer, spirits and wine will impact negatively on profits and expand demand...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research