UK: Coors launches Premium Collection
Coors Brewers has launched a 'Premium Collection' of beers, wines, spirits, ciders and soft drinks, aimed at supporting independents in the UK on-trade.
The company said today (30 March) that it has sourced a range of wines, taking recommendations UK wine merchants that include; Sancerre Rosé, Gavi di Gavi and Mourvedre.
In addition, brands such as Tanqueray Ten Gin, Grey Goose Vodka, Fever Tree mixers and Hennessy XO Cognac, will join Coors' on-trade offering for independents, alongside beers including Kasteel Cru, Grolsch Weizen, Zatec and Worthington's White Shield.
Coors sales director for the free on-trade, Steve Ellis, said: "We have listened and collaborated with our customers, consulted category experts from across the industry and drawn on the expertise of our existing relationships with major brand owners.
"We believe this range can add value to the consumer offer in today's challenging market place, ultimately driving incremental profit for our customers businesses."
The Premium Collection will be shown at three trade events across the UK in April and May.
Last week Coors Brewers launched a multi-million pound UK business, BitterSweet Partnership, in a bid to target beer towards women and "break down the barriers" between the female population and beer.
Minimum pricing for alcohol is dividing both the drinks trade and the politicians, but last week's damning response from the Office of Fair Trading could mean the policy never sees the light of day....
Both Anheuser-Busch InBev - purveyor of the president's favorite tipple - Bud Light - and MillerCoors are raising prices at the same time, during a recession and while beer demand is slumping. With an...
Molson Coors Brewing Company has expanded the distribution of its Coors Light beer brand in the US....
William Grant & Sons has unveiled a series of new packaging designs for its Glenfiddich 12, 15 and 18-year-old single malt Scotch whiskies....
On Thursday (3 September), Pernod Ricard will announce its full-year results. Back in April, the drinks firm posted a dip in sales for the third quarter, with sales in the nine months to the end of Ma...
Diageo has warned of a tough 2010 after cost savings helped the drinks giant to hit guidance in its fiscal full-year, despite flat like-for-like sales and a fall in pre-tax profits....
Pernod Ricard has announced a change of international brand director for its Jameson Irish whiskey brand....
Chivas Brothers, the Scotch and premium gin division of Pernod Ricard, has updated the packaging of its Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Scotch whisky....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages