US: Coors gets premium makeover
US brewer Adolph Coors is changing the name of one of its leading brands Original Coors to Coors Original in a redesign that will include new packaging. The new can will have gold metallic look to increase the shelf presence, the company said. "We're excited about the new look of Coors Original," said Jim Sabia, brand director, Coors Brewing Company. "Our research indicates that the changes we've made will help increase our relevance and purchase intent with our target consumer."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop