US: Coors extends hometown Bronco tie-up
Coors Brewing Co. has renewed its sponsorship deal with NFL team the Denver Broncos.
The US unit of Molson Coors confirmed yesterday (30 October) that it has extended its partnership with the Broncos for a further five years. Financial details were not disclosed.
"Partnering with local franchises is an important part of our marketing plan as the official beer sponsor of the NFL," said David Wilson, Coors' national sponsorship manager. "Coors has always been involved in the Colorado community, and we're looking forward to another long partnership with our hometown team."
Greg Carney, vice president of marketing for the Broncos, added: "Our partnership with Coors is a natural alignment, bringing together two great Colorado traditions - Broncos football and Coors beer - and we're looking forward to another great five years."
Coors will have the rights to use Broncos' trademarks for in-store promotions for the next five years.
Coors is the official beer of the NFL and has relationships with 10 NFL teams in addition to the Denver Broncos. Last month the company secured a two-year deal with the New Orleans Saints.
Having recovered from a tax scandal in 2005 and now back in growth, the privately owned Brazilian brewer Primo Schincariol has become a takeover target for international players keen to expand their p...
Coors Brewing Co. has lined up plans for its multicultural marketing in the US....
Coors Brewers has consolidated its on-trade business in the UK with a new appointment....
US beer giant Coors Brewing Co. has unveiled domestic advertising campaigns for five of its key brands....
Coors Brewers is to relaunch Carling Premier in a bid to tap into what it sees as growing demand for "easy drinking" beers in the UK....
Molson Coors is looking to make savings of around US$250m over the next three years....
Coors Brewing Co. has revamped its Zima malt beverage portfolio in the US....
Molson Coors has confirmed details of its quarterly dividend....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report