US: Coors considers RTD options
Adolph Coors Co, the third biggest US brewer, is considering a joint venture with another company to market sprirts-based drinks and is also planning to reintroduce Zima, its flavoured malt drink, according to reports today. Speaking with financial analysts and institutional investors in New York and quoted by Reuters, the company said it will introduce new marketing for Zima, which has been a weak seller in recent years after a strong introduction. It did not provide details.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director