US: Coors considers RTD options
Adolph Coors Co, the third biggest US brewer, is considering a joint venture with another company to market sprirts-based drinks and is also planning to reintroduce Zima, its flavoured malt drink, according to reports today. Speaking with financial analysts and institutional investors in New York and quoted by Reuters, the company said it will introduce new marketing for Zima, which has been a weak seller in recent years after a strong introduction. It did not provide details.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages