UK: Coors brewery closure - correction
Earlier this week we reported that the brewing group Coors had announced it is to close its Cape Hill brewery in Birmingham.
In the story it was stated that the move will result in a charge of between $21 and $28 million.
In fact there will be no significant book charges relating to the closure, rather a cash cost in the range of of $21 to 28 million.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL