US: Coors appoints PR agency for beer brands
A new public relations agency has been appointed for two of Coors Brewing Company's beer brands.
Groundfloor Media was yesterday (10 March) confirmed as the agency of record for Coors Light and Zima XXX. The Colorado-based company won the Coors Light contract following a competitive review process.
"It is an honour to be asked to support the work of these extraordinary brands," said Laura Love, founder and president of GroundFloor Media. "These two wins underscore our beverage industry experience as well as speak to GroundFloor Media's brand building expertise, award-winning best practices and continued focus on results.
"Our team is excited to serve Coors Light and Zima XXX as they maintain focus on increasing brand awareness and increasing market share."
Among GroundFloor's other clients in the US is Molson Canadian.
Earlier this year, Coors Brewing Company launched Zima XXX Hard Punch as an addition to the brand's portfolio, which also includes Hard Lemon Lime, Hard Black Cherry and Hard Orange.
Molson Coors is more likely than not to keep hold of its Brazilian operations because of the huge potential of the market there, an analyst has said. This is despite a run of poor results from the com...
Molson is to start production of Coors' Blue Moon beer for the US market from its Montreal brewery....
First quarter losses announced last week by Molson Coors are wider than originally reported, according to a recent filing....
Molson Coors Brewing Company disappointed investors yesterday by reporting a net loss for the first quarter of 2005. The company said that it had achieved higher consolidated net sales and sales volum...
Molson Coors Brewing Company said yesterday that Daniel J. O'Neill, Vice-chairman, synergies and integration and formerly president and CEO of Molson Inc, has chosen to leave the company May 31 of thi...
Heineken has its eyes on possible acquisitions in Latin America, according to the company's CEO....
Molson Canada has announced it has acquired Ontario microbrewery Creemore Springs Brewery Ltd. Established in 1987, the brewery in Creemore, Ontario, 120 kilometres northwest of Toronto, employs 50 pe...
Peter M. R. Kendall, chief executive officer of Coors Brewers Limited, the European business unit of Molson Coors Brewing Company, will retire from his post on 1 May....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer