US: Coors appoints board director
The US brewer Adolph Coors Company (ACC) and its principal subsidiary, Coors Brewing Company (CBC), have announced the election of Randall Oliphant to their boards of directors.
ACC and CBC chairman Peter H. Coors said: "We believe our boards and our company will benefit from Randall's considerable experience managing a global business and we look forward to his contributions."
Oliphant, 44, is the former president & CEO of Barrick Gold Corporation, a Canadian entity and one of the world's largest mining companies. During his tenure as CEO, Barrick achieved its goal of being North America's most profitable gold producer. Oliphant also led an international expansion for Barrick into South America, Australia and Africa, and created a pipeline of new mines that has positioned the company for future growth. Oliphant was with the company for 16 years. Prior to Barrick, he was a Chartered Accountant with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Oliphant's activities include directorships and advisory positions with corporations, not-for-profit organizations and international governments.
Brewing group Molson Coors Brewing Company has announced that its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Molson Coors Capital Finance ULC has completed two senior note private placements, one in the US and ...
According to a regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the audit committee of brewer Molson Coors Brewing Co. is investigating a complaint sparked by the merger in February of A...
Heineken is set to lose a distributor in Mexico....
The Molson Coors merger is under a fresh attack from a disgruntled shareholder, who is claiming that the two companies issued "false" and "misleading" facts in the run up to asking for shareholder app...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014