UK: Coors announces £35m investment in the UK
Coors Brewers Limited, the UK's second-largest brewer and owner of Carling, the UK's leading beer brand, has announced a £35m investment plan for the company's Burton-on-Trent site. The company will target the investment at improving the Burton Brewery to increase productivity and efficiency. This major investment in the Burton site, upon completion, will increase capacity at Burton by over 1m UK barrels per year. This will reinforce the Coors Burton Brewery position as the biggest brewery in Britain, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory