UK: Coors adds to Grolsch stable in UK
Coors Brewers has confirmed the launch of two additions to the Grolsch portfolio of beers in the UK.
The company, part of Molson Coors, said earlier this week that Grolsch Weizen and Grolsch Premium Blond will be launched in the country in the coming quarter. Grolsch Weizen, which was launched in an on-trade trial in the UK in November 2006, will roll out to the UK off-trade at the end of the first quarter, a spokesperson for Coors Brewers told just-drinks earlier this week. The extension will be available in 500ml single bottles.
Grolsch Premium Blond, meanwhile, will roll out across the UK on-trade "as we speak", after what the spokesperson called a "successful limited trial" in the country, which began in December 2007.
Earlier this year, Grolsch signed an agreement with Channel 4 in the UK, which will see the brand sponsor the TV channel's Original Comedy programming across the country.
Trevor O'Hoy tended his resignation as chief executive officer of Fosters last week (10 June) after 33 years tenure with the company. His resignation, although sudden, comes amid a period of trying ti...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included news on V&S and A-B and cost pressures at Cott, whilst whisky dominated the spirits headlines....
SABMiller and Molson Coors have announced that their joint venture in the US and Puerto Rico is now open for business....
Molson Coors is introducing a new "cold" bottle, which turns the Coors Light mountains from white to blue when the beer is chilled to four degrees celsius or less,to its line-up in Canada....
Coors Brewers has unveiled a redesigned bottle for the Grolsch beer brand in the UK....
Coors Brewers has appointed David Heede to its board of directors in the UK....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Molson Coors has announced the names of its new CEO and CFO....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends