USA: Coors Achieves Record Third Quarter Sales, Net Income and Earnings Per Share
Adolph Coors Company (NYSE: RKY) today announced record net sales, net income and earnings per share for its 2000 third quarter.For the 13-week quarter ended Sept. 24, 2000, the company reported record net sales of $603.3 million, a 10.9 percent increase from 1999. Third quarter 2000 sales volume reached 6,236,000 barrels, an 8.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down