USA: Coors Achieves Record Third Quarter Sales, Net Income and Earnings Per Share
Adolph Coors Company (NYSE: RKY) today announced record net sales, net income and earnings per share for its 2000 third quarter.For the 13-week quarter ended Sept. 24, 2000, the company reported record net sales of $603.3 million, a 10.9 percent increase from 1999. Third quarter 2000 sales volume reached 6,236,000 barrels, an 8.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites