USA: Coors Achieves Record Third Quarter Sales, Net Income and Earnings Per Share
Adolph Coors Company (NYSE: RKY) today announced record net sales, net income and earnings per share for its 2000 third quarter.For the 13-week quarter ended Sept. 24, 2000, the company reported record net sales of $603.3 million, a 10.9 percent increase from 1999. Third quarter 2000 sales volume reached 6,236,000 barrels, an 8.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO