AUSTRALIA: Cooper's plans $16m expansion
Niche marketing and a legal loophole have enabled Australia's last family owned brewery to fund an A$33.5m (US$16.75m) new brewery expansion, relocation and expand export markets. Cooper's, based in Adelaide, South Australia, claims to be the world's largest producer of home-brew kits. Marketing director Glenn Cooper told just-drinks.com the kits were now sold in 26 markets worldwide as well as within Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director