AUSTRALIA: Cooper's plans $16m expansion
Niche marketing and a legal loophole have enabled Australia's last family owned brewery to fund an A$33.5m (US$16.75m) new brewery expansion, relocation and expand export markets. Cooper's, based in Adelaide, South Australia, claims to be the world's largest producer of home-brew kits. Marketing director Glenn Cooper told just-drinks.com the kits were now sold in 26 markets worldwide as well as within Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range