NZ: Coopers Creek releases Select Vineyards range
New Zealand winery Coopers Creek has unveiled a range of regional wines.
Coopers Creek today (11 September) released the Select Vineyards label, which will include five wines from three different regions in the country.
The wines released include 'The Pointer' a 2006 select vineyard Pinot Gris from Marlborough and 'The Little Rascal' a 2006 select vineyard Arneis label from Gisborne.
"Marketed under a Select Vineyards theme, this new wine label allows us to promote wines of distinction and uniqueness," said Jason Wilkinson, marketing and sales manager for Coopers Creek.
"The Arneis, we believe, is the first of this variety to be bottled and available in New Zealand and we hope it will be very attractive to our restaurant and fine wine retail customers."
Going forward, Coopers Creek is looking to add Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah and Alborino to the range.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future