NZ: Coopers Creek releases Select Vineyards range
New Zealand winery Coopers Creek has unveiled a range of regional wines.
Coopers Creek today (11 September) released the Select Vineyards label, which will include five wines from three different regions in the country.
The wines released include 'The Pointer' a 2006 select vineyard Pinot Gris from Marlborough and 'The Little Rascal' a 2006 select vineyard Arneis label from Gisborne.
"Marketed under a Select Vineyards theme, this new wine label allows us to promote wines of distinction and uniqueness," said Jason Wilkinson, marketing and sales manager for Coopers Creek.
"The Arneis, we believe, is the first of this variety to be bottled and available in New Zealand and we hope it will be very attractive to our restaurant and fine wine retail customers."
Going forward, Coopers Creek is looking to add Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah and Alborino to the range.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends