IRELAND: Cooley launches Greenore 15-year-old
Independent Irish whiskey distiller Cooley Distillery has launched a 15-year-old small-batch bottling of its Greenore Single Grain Whiskey brand.
The company claimed this to be the oldest bottling of an Irish grain whiskey ever released. The whiskey is aged in single-use Bourbon oak casks and the whiskey matures in the 200-year-old granite warehouses of the Old Kilbeggan Distillery in County Westmeath.
The introduction of the 15-year-old follows the launch of the Greenore 8-year-old. Production of the 15-year-old will be limited to just 5,000 bottles but the Greenore 8-year-old will be maintained as a permanent offering, Cooley said.
Fiji Water has announced a new Ocado listing of its 500ml and 1ltr product....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Brown-Forman is to release the third whiskey in its Woodford Reserve Master's Collection series in November....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to launch an "ultra premium" rye whiskey across the US this month, devised to capture more of the premium cocktail market....
The CEO of C&C Group has resigned because the Irish drinks company "has not met the expectations" of a repositioning strategy....
Castle Brands has unveiled a special edition Knappogue Castle Whiskey, the company's founding brand....
Drinks Americas has entered into a 15 year distribution agreement with Pixel International Trade for the sale and distribution of the company's products in Israel....
Drinks Americas Holdings has signed an agreement with rock and roll musician Kid Rock to develop and market a premium domestic beer....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research