AUSTRALIA: Control of Austwine Exports sold
A controlling interest in the Australian export facilitator Austwine Exports has been sold by its founders Gerry Hargrave and Bryn Haugaard to former executive Jim Moularadellis.
Austwine Exports was formed to sell small and medium producers into export markets.
In fiscal 2002/03 it sold 11m litres for brands including Geoff Merrill, Tatachilla and Browns of Padthaway.
The price of the transfer was undisclosed.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015