AUSTRALIA: Control of Austwine Exports sold
A controlling interest in the Australian export facilitator Austwine Exports has been sold by its founders Gerry Hargrave and Bryn Haugaard to former executive Jim Moularadellis. Austwine Exports was formed to sell small and medium producers into export markets. In fiscal 2002/03 it sold 11m litres for brands including Geoff Merrill, Tatachilla and Browns of Padthaway.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD