AUSTRALIA: Control of Austwine Exports sold
A controlling interest in the Australian export facilitator Austwine Exports has been sold by its founders Gerry Hargrave and Bryn Haugaard to former executive Jim Moularadellis. Austwine Exports was formed to sell small and medium producers into export markets. In fiscal 2002/03 it sold 11m litres for brands including Geoff Merrill, Tatachilla and Browns of Padthaway.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits