US: Constellations Brands tweaks Svedka Vodka flavour
Click through to view Svedka Vodka's new design
Constellation Brands has overhauled its Svedka flavoured vodka range in the US, including a change to its formula.
The company said late last week that the flavours have been “enhanced to deliver smoother, richer, and brighter profiles”. Redesigned bottles will also feature a metallic brand logo and two cocktail recipes, Constellation said.
The range will be available before the end of next month at an SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle. One-litre and 1.75-litre bottles will also be available.
The changes affect Citron, Clementine, Raspberry, Vanilla and Cherry flavours.
Last year, Svedka appointed a new marketing VP, Diana Pawlik.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research