US: Constellations Brands tweaks Svedka Vodka flavour
Click through to view Svedka Vodka's new design
Constellation Brands has overhauled its Svedka flavoured vodka range in the US, including a change to its formula.
The company said late last week that the flavours have been “enhanced to deliver smoother, richer, and brighter profiles”. Redesigned bottles will also feature a metallic brand logo and two cocktail recipes, Constellation said.
The range will be available before the end of next month at an SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle. One-litre and 1.75-litre bottles will also be available.
The changes affect Citron, Clementine, Raspberry, Vanilla and Cherry flavours.
Last year, Svedka appointed a new marketing VP, Diana Pawlik.
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014