US: Constellations Brands tweaks Svedka Vodka flavour
Click through to view Svedka Vodka's new design
Constellation Brands has overhauled its Svedka flavoured vodka range in the US, including a change to its formula.
The company said late last week that the flavours have been “enhanced to deliver smoother, richer, and brighter profiles”. Redesigned bottles will also feature a metallic brand logo and two cocktail recipes, Constellation said.
The range will be available before the end of next month at an SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle. One-litre and 1.75-litre bottles will also be available.
The changes affect Citron, Clementine, Raspberry, Vanilla and Cherry flavours.
Last year, Svedka appointed a new marketing VP, Diana Pawlik.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research