US: Constellations Brands tweaks Svedka Vodka flavour
Click through to view Svedka Vodka's new design
Constellation Brands has overhauled its Svedka flavoured vodka range in the US, including a change to its formula.
The company said late last week that the flavours have been “enhanced to deliver smoother, richer, and brighter profiles”. Redesigned bottles will also feature a metallic brand logo and two cocktail recipes, Constellation said.
The range will be available before the end of next month at an SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle. One-litre and 1.75-litre bottles will also be available.
The changes affect Citron, Clementine, Raspberry, Vanilla and Cherry flavours.
Last year, Svedka appointed a new marketing VP, Diana Pawlik.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research