US: Constellations Brands tweaks Svedka Vodka flavour
Click through to view Svedka Vodka's new design
Constellation Brands has overhauled its Svedka flavoured vodka range in the US, including a change to its formula.
The company said late last week that the flavours have been “enhanced to deliver smoother, richer, and brighter profiles”. Redesigned bottles will also feature a metallic brand logo and two cocktail recipes, Constellation said.
The range will be available before the end of next month at an SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle. One-litre and 1.75-litre bottles will also be available.
The changes affect Citron, Clementine, Raspberry, Vanilla and Cherry flavours.
Last year, Svedka appointed a new marketing VP, Diana Pawlik.
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Is Coca-Cola Co “back on track” after brighter Q1?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets