US: Constellation unveils Cellar Door Spanish rosé
Pacific Wine Partners has added a rosé wine to its Cellar Door offering in the US.
The Red Guitar 'Old Vine' Rosé 2006, from the Navarra region of northern Spain, will complement its recently launched Red Guitar 'Old Vine' Tempranillo Garnacha and will be available nationally across the US, Cellar Door said yesterday (5 June). The wine will retail at US$11.99.
Cellar Door marketing manager Rebecca Stead said: "Navarra is the preeminent region for sexy dry rosé. It brings the style and excitement of Spain to life: the passion of Pamplona and the art of living well."
Cellar Door's portfolio in the US includes three Australian wines, a wine from New Zealand , one Chilean wine, and Hayman & Hill wines from California.
Cellar Door is a sales and marketing division within Pacific Wine Partners, which in turn is owned by Constellation Wines.
Constellation's US$885m purchase of Fortune Brands' wine portfolio further adds to the acquisitive US company's impressive line-up. Chris Losh believes the deal makes perfect sense for Constellation, ...
Following Constellation Brands' announcement yesterday (8 October) that it plans to acquire the South African winery Flagstone, Chris Losh fears that Flagstone's distinctive personality may be dulled ...
Maison Louis Latour has appointed a former Constellation executive as managing director of its UK business....
Constellation Brands has announced plans to move its corporate headquarters from Woodcliff Office Park in Perinton to Victor in western New York's Finger Lakes wine region....
Constellation Brands has created a new production and supply officer position....
Vodka brand Svedka has launched an interactive website campaign designed to appeal to young and media-savvy consumers....
Fortune Brands has said that the sale of its wine business to Constellation Brands will allow the company to focus on the "higher return premium spirits segment"....
Constellation Brands is to consolidate the winemaking and packaging operations of its Australian subsidiary Hardy Wine Company....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review