UK: Constellation to roll out Emus in UK
By Chris Maddox
Constellation Europe is set to roll out its Four Emus wine brand the UK.
The Four Emus, as the name suggests, will be available in four varieties, each with a distinct primary colour labelling.
The range will include a Shiraz, with a red coloured label, an un-oaked Chardonnay with a yellow coloured label, a rosé with a pink coloured label and a Cabernet Sauvignon with a blue coloured label.
Brigitte Xelot, brand manager, Four Emus said: "Emus are quirky, fast and funny, they are highly sociable, adventurous birds with individual personalities and a lively nature. The Four Emus range is all about having fun with great tasting wines."
The label on the back of each bottle will feature a tear off Wine Find tab to keep for easy identification.
The Four Emus range will retail at GBP5.99 and is available in Asda as well as Somerfield from the end of this month.
A consortium led by Constellation Brands has made a tentative approach for Allied Domecq....
The Board of Directors of Constellation Brands, Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend on the company's 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 1 June, to shareholders of reco...
Constellation is expected to launch a counter-bid for Allied Domecq by the end of this month, according to press reports....
The Hardy Wine Company has posted a record grape harvest....
Constellation Brands is to launch a new Australian wine brand onto the US market through its North Lake Wines. The wine will be called Kelly's Revenge....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
This weekend's press reports have thrown up two other interested parties in the potential Allied Domecq carve-up....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends