US: Constellation seeks approval to raise number of shares - correction
As reported in just-drinks last week, US drinks producer Constellation Brands is seeking shareholder approval to raise the number of its Class A common stock to 275m shares from 150m shares and to increase to 30m shares from 20m shares its Class B shares. However the story failed to report that, in a proxy filed last week with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Constellation said it has "no plans, understandings, agreements or arrangements for issuing any shares."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down