US: Constellation seeks approval to raise number of shares - correction
As reported in just-drinks last week, US drinks producer Constellation Brands is seeking shareholder approval to raise the number of its Class A common stock to 275m shares from 150m shares and to increase to 30m shares from 20m shares its Class B shares. However the story failed to report that, in a proxy filed last week with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Constellation said it has "no plans, understandings, agreements or arrangements for issuing any shares."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites