US: Constellation offering raises US$700m
Constellation Brands has completed a public offering and has raised just under US$700m.
The drinks company confirmed yesterday (15 August) that the sale of US$700m worth of senior notes has finished. The notes are due in 2016 and have a 7.25% coupon at a price of 99.02% of the principal amount of the senior notes.
Constellation said that the funds - around US$685m after expenses and underwriters' discounts - will be used "to reduce a corresponding amount of borrowings under its (Constellation's) senior bank credit facility."
The notes are senior obligations that rank equally with all of Constellation's other senior unsecured indebtedness, the company said, and will be guaranteed by the subsidiaries that are guarantors under Constellation's senior bank credit facility.
Wine Evolution is taking place in Paris on 29-30 January and just-drinks is providing updates live from the event, which brings together the leading lights from the wine world to discuss matters at th...
The departure of John Grant to Hardy Wine Company earlier this month has coincided with three other senior departures at California's Jackson Family Wines. CFO John Bridendall, chief accounting office...
Baron Philippe de Rothschild has unveiled a website for its flagship Mouton Cadet brand....
Constellation Brands has lined up the acquisition of a premium Swedish vodka brand. The US-based drinks giant confirmed today (6 January) that it is set to buy Svedka vodka, from Guillaume Cuvelier an...
Constellation Brands has lined up a replacement for the outgoing president at Hardy Wine Company. John Grant will assume the position at the Australian wine unit, replacing David Woods, who is set to ...
V&S Group has insisted it can do more to drive profits and boost the value of the business. The comments came after V&S chief executive Bengt Baron said the Swedish state-owned company is not yet "at ...
Gambrinus Co. is giving up distribution of a second imported beer brand in the US....
Constellation Brands is hoping for "more co-ordination" among its wine operations after the appointment of Jon Moramarco to head its wine businesses around the globe....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- US drives Cognac export turnaround - figures
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research