US: Constellation names Sands as new president/COO
US drinks group, Constellation Brands Inc, has named Robert Sands as its new president and chief operating officer, a newly created position. In this new role, Sands will have responsibility for all of the group's trading divisions, with imported beer and spirits, popular and premium wines, fine wines, UK brands and wholesale all reporting directly to him.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down