US: Constellation maintains growth despite "challenging environment"
Constellation Brands, the US-based drinks company, yesterday reported full year earnings 21% up on last year, exceeding estimates, while fourth quarter results were 31% higher than the same period last year. Constellation president and CEO Richard Sands said: "Despite a challenging economic environment, our sales grew organically by 8.5% and 18% with acquisitions, our 21% earnings increase continued our record of double-digit growth and we generated approximately US$430m of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends