US: Constellation maintains growth despite "challenging environment"
Constellation Brands, the US-based drinks company, yesterday reported full year earnings 21% up on last year, exceeding estimates, while fourth quarter results were 31% higher than the same period last year. Constellation president and CEO Richard Sands said: "Despite a challenging economic environment, our sales grew organically by 8.5% and 18% with acquisitions, our 21% earnings increase continued our record of double-digit growth and we generated approximately US$430m of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks