UK: Constellation gives Echo Falls UK bus push
Constellation Europe has launched a bus tour of the UK for its Echo Falls wine range.
The company said today (21 August) that the tour, which "aims to take Echo Falls wines direct to the brand's target new-to-wine consumer", began last month at the Camp Bestival music festival. The bus will continue to appear at a range of UK festivals over the course of the summer.
Among the UK festivals that the bus will visit are Beachdown in Brighton and Bestival on the Isle of Wight.
As well as having the bus on-site at each event, Echo Falls will be the sole wine provider across all of the festival bars, serving Echo Falls Merlot, Chardonnay and White Zinfandel, as well as Echo Falls Spritz. The tour is also being documented online on a dedicated Facebook page, and exclusive festival tickets are being made available to consumers via giveaways.
"Taking our Echo Falls bus on the road for two months affords us valuable face-to-face interaction with our target consumers at key 'Newbie' events, and provides maximum visibility for the brand," said Clare Griffiths, VP European consumer marketing for Constellation Europe.
Australian Vintage and Constellation Brands could announce a deal to merge some of their wine operations early in 2010....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits