Product Launch – UK: Constellation Europe's Hardys Private Bin
Constellation Europe's Hardys Private Bin
Category - Wine, Australia, Chardonnay and Shiraz
Available - Now
Location - All 735 outlets of JD Wetherspoon in the UK
Price - RRP GBP5.99 (US$9.73) per bottle
Distribution - Constellation Europe
The two wines are available exclusively in the UK on-trade, through the JD Wetherspoon bar chain.
"Constellation's wine development team has worked closely with JD Wetherspoon to develop this exclusive range for their customers," said Clare Griffiths, vice president of consumer marketing for Constellation Europe. "It's a great opportunity to introduce consumers to another quality wine in the Hardys portfolio."
Constellation Brands has said it will buy back US$300m-worth of shares....
Constellation Brands' European unit has said it is "disappointed" that a marketing agency has threatened it with legal action in the UK....
Foster's Group has appointed the ex-head of Constellation Wines in Australia, John Grant, as vice president of its California wine division....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends