US: Constellation Europe unveils Kumala promotion
Constellation Europe has launched a promotion for its South African wine brand Kumala for the UK market.
From early September, Kumala bottles will feature an on-pack promotion to support its current sponsorship of Channel 4's Come Dine With Me, the company said today (7 September).
Consumers will be offered the chance to win one of 20 trips to Come and Dine on Table Mountain in South Africa, 1,000 Come Dine With Me books or 1,000 cases of Kumala wine.
A code on the back of the neck collar will tell consumers if they are a winner.
Clare Griffiths, vice president consumer marketing for Constellation Europe, said: "We're confident that our new Kumala consumer on pack campaign will really resonate with our core consumers. Coupled with our current Come Dine With Me sponsorship, these initiatives will keep the Kumala brand front of mind with consumers."
Constellation Europe secured the sponsorship deal for the programme in the UK back in May. The tie-up supports its Echo Falls, Kumala and Hardys wine brands in the country.
Wine importer and distributor Winebow has appointed the former CEO of Constellation Brands' international division as its president....
Organisers of the London International Wine Fair have said that they remain confident for 2010, despite withdrawals of several high-profile wine companies, including Constellation Brands and E&J Gallo...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research