US: Constellation Europe unveils Kumala promotion
Constellation Europe has launched a promotion for its South African wine brand Kumala for the UK market.
From early September, Kumala bottles will feature an on-pack promotion to support its current sponsorship of Channel 4's Come Dine With Me, the company said today (7 September).
Consumers will be offered the chance to win one of 20 trips to Come and Dine on Table Mountain in South Africa, 1,000 Come Dine With Me books or 1,000 cases of Kumala wine.
A code on the back of the neck collar will tell consumers if they are a winner.
Clare Griffiths, vice president consumer marketing for Constellation Europe, said: "We're confident that our new Kumala consumer on pack campaign will really resonate with our core consumers. Coupled with our current Come Dine With Me sponsorship, these initiatives will keep the Kumala brand front of mind with consumers."
Constellation Europe secured the sponsorship deal for the programme in the UK back in May. The tie-up supports its Echo Falls, Kumala and Hardys wine brands in the country.
Wine importer and distributor Winebow has appointed the former CEO of Constellation Brands' international division as its president....
Organisers of the London International Wine Fair have said that they remain confident for 2010, despite withdrawals of several high-profile wine companies, including Constellation Brands and E&J Gallo...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts