UK: Constellation Europe renews ‘Come Dine With Me’ deal
Idents will give dinner party hints and tips
Constellation Europe has renewed Hardys and Echo Falls sponsorship of Channel 4 TV show ‘Come Dine With Me’ in the UK
Hardys will offer a series of clips entitled ‘Recipe for Dinner Party Success” around screenings of the programme, Constellation said today (1 April).
From May, Echo Falls idents will appear on air showcasing Echo Falls Spritz and will continue throughout the summer.
Clare Griffiths, vice president consumer marketing for Constellation Europe, said: “The consumer trend for dining at home as informal entertainment is increasing and Hardys and Echo Falls are perfectly placed to be the wines of choice for consumers.
"‘Come Dine With Me’ has captured the UK’s imagination and we are delighted that this sponsorship has translated into increased awareness and sales for both brands.”
Constellation Brands this morning announced it has agreed to sell its Widmer Winery in New York state to Hazlitt's 1852 Vineyards for an undisclosed fee.
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory