UK: Constellation Europe renews ‘Come Dine With Me’ deal
Idents will give dinner party hints and tips
Constellation Europe has renewed Hardys and Echo Falls sponsorship of Channel 4 TV show ‘Come Dine With Me’ in the UK
Hardys will offer a series of clips entitled ‘Recipe for Dinner Party Success” around screenings of the programme, Constellation said today (1 April).
From May, Echo Falls idents will appear on air showcasing Echo Falls Spritz and will continue throughout the summer.
Clare Griffiths, vice president consumer marketing for Constellation Europe, said: “The consumer trend for dining at home as informal entertainment is increasing and Hardys and Echo Falls are perfectly placed to be the wines of choice for consumers.
"‘Come Dine With Me’ has captured the UK’s imagination and we are delighted that this sponsorship has translated into increased awareness and sales for both brands.”
Constellation Brands this morning announced it has agreed to sell its Widmer Winery in New York state to Hazlitt's 1852 Vineyards for an undisclosed fee.
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video