UK: Constellation Europe renews ‘Come Dine With Me’ deal
Idents will give dinner party hints and tips
Constellation Europe has renewed Hardys and Echo Falls sponsorship of Channel 4 TV show ‘Come Dine With Me’ in the UK
Hardys will offer a series of clips entitled ‘Recipe for Dinner Party Success” around screenings of the programme, Constellation said today (1 April).
From May, Echo Falls idents will appear on air showcasing Echo Falls Spritz and will continue throughout the summer.
Clare Griffiths, vice president consumer marketing for Constellation Europe, said: “The consumer trend for dining at home as informal entertainment is increasing and Hardys and Echo Falls are perfectly placed to be the wines of choice for consumers.
"‘Come Dine With Me’ has captured the UK’s imagination and we are delighted that this sponsorship has translated into increased awareness and sales for both brands.”
Constellation Brands this morning announced it has agreed to sell its Widmer Winery in New York state to Hazlitt's 1852 Vineyards for an undisclosed fee.
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends