USA: Constellation Energy Source, McCormick Sign Energy Alliance
Constellation Energy Source, a leader in providing customized energy solutions to business, announced today a major energy management agreement with McCormick & Company, Inc., an international producer of spices, seasonings, flavorings, and specialty foods.In the strategic partnership, the two companies will develop a multi- faceted program providing McCormick (NYSE: MKC) with an on-going evaluation of energy consumption and a process to optimize energy use and minimize energy costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites